Thursday, April 22, 2010

To Editors and Agents

So, I just read a tweet that says to not write crazy stuff on your blog because editors and agents will google you. Someone at the Orson Scott Card Roads to Writing Workshop said something similar. And it makes me wonder. Am I writing crazy stuff on my blog that would cause editors or agents to turn away from me. Honestly, the biggest worry I would have if an editor or agent looked at my blog would be the standard of writing. I don't go back and edit my blogs I just free-write. If I were smart, I guess, I would labor over them and edit them and make sure they were perfection before I posted them--but if I tried to do such I would never end up posting anything. So, to any editors and agents who may someday read this blog--just know that this is free-writing and not a polished gem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists