Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brianne and Peter's wedding

It's late and I should go to bed, but I've been wanting to write for some time now, so I'll write, just a short post though.

One: I went to Brianne Shiraki's wedding a couple weeks back--it was amazing! It was the first time I'd been able to attend a temple sealing! Attending also fulfilled another of my wishes of things to happen before I get married--The first being, getting endowed--now related to getting married, but as an independent experience. That happened over a year ago :) and which made possible this second--attend a sealing:). I can only think of one more thing I've wanted to do before I get married and that is to get something published. This one...well, I need to work more on my writing if it is to ever happen period, so, yeah. Though, I did spend four hours this week typing in writing notes :), which are little snippets of writing. Anyway.

At Brianne's wedding and reception I took a bunch of pictures:). I'm only going to post a few here, but I posted lots more on facebook. I also had fun editing some of the pictures afterward.


I like taking wedding pictures:). I'm far from being a professional, but it's a fun hobby--photography, that is.

I have more things I'd like to write about, but it's late, so goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists