Saturday, April 18, 2009

I tried to write a blog last night, but the internet hated me...so it didn't happen. And since today has been such a busy day, I haven't had time to write until now. I'm not really sure what to write about tonight. I'm quite fatigued, so I really should be getting ready for bed rather than writing...so I guess I shall make this a short post. I feel like I should write about something interesting, but what? I doubt anyone would find the pain and tingling I've been feeling in my right elbow tonight all that interesting. Nor does anyone care that I haven't slept very well lately.

Rain. Now there is a good topic. I love the rain. It is so beautiful and wonderful. The rain is one of the things I love about Virginia. I also like dancing in the rain...it's lots of fun. And of course I love the movie Singing in the Rain. It's a classic. I wonder if they will ever remake it? It seems like they remake tons of movies. Over the years I've been surprised by how many movies are based on books or on older movies. It's really quite astounding. I like old and new movies. I think they both have good to offer. Okay, like I said, short. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Not so sure they should remake it as that might prove disastrous. Kind of like if they ever try to remake Sound of Music I might just spontaneously die. Did I mention that Julie Andrews is hot?! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists