Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The midnight hour

So, I think I'm going to write a blog post, even though it's like midnight. If I were a more reasonable person I'd be going to bed right now, or at the very least getting ready for bed, but I am not the most reasonable person, so instead I'm writing a blog post--who knows about what...I guess we'll find out. If you were me what would you write about? On Friday I went to my friend Tori's wedding reception--it was nice. I drove out to Wales, UT where it was held. That was a tinsy bit of an adventure...although lately, me driving in general has often been a bit of an adventure...not that I want my driving privileges hampered in any way, but there were definitely times when I really should not have been on the road. I really need to find out how much I owe my rheumatologist and then get that bill paid. I figure once I get paid on Thursday, then I'll be able to pay that bill.

Did I ever mention that I am a hopeless romantic? Well, I am. Have I ever mentioned that I am good at misplacing things? Well, I am, especially at misplacing or losing pens. It's a good thing i have a whole stock pile of them from working custodial at the BYU Conference Center and Wilk. I must especially thank all those EFY kids. I like the EFY t-shirts this year--you can't tell their EFY shirts until close up...before that they look like any sort of designer shirts. Anyway...that's just something I noticed when I was on campus yesterday.

I think my sleep med is starting to kick in and my thought process is becoming more sluggish. I think I'll go to bed soon. I didn't sleep well last night, and I had some crazy dreams...not unusual, but crazy and detailed nonetheless. Well, i should go to bed since I have at least a semi busy day tomorrow. Until next time...Au revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists