Monday, June 15, 2009

Family History Work

Family History work is so awesome and amazing and I love it! Tonight my roommates and I were talking some about it. There is so much I want to do! I definitely need to make it a bigger priority in my life. As Jesse said, if you make time for family history work, you will be blessed. I'm still in the gathering stages, but that is okay. At some point it will be in better order than it is right now, but currently I am focusing on getting as much information and copies of as many records as I can from Ancestry.com since I have access to it for free when on BYU campus. I wish more records and stuff were digitized. There is so much information out there that would be so much more accesible if it were digitized! When I move home I want to work on scanning in all the family history stuff that my parents have. I'd also love to get copies of all the family history stuff my relatives have.

Well, I should really be getting off to bed. I didn't sleep well last night...couldn't fall asleep... Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. Especially since I have a rather busy day tomorrow. Hasta Luego (sometimes I miss Mexico...often even...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists