Friday, June 12, 2009

I have it--the second half of The Last Templar! I am so happy, somehow it got recorded. I'm pretty tired and worn out. I haven't been sleeping well lately. It is kind of crazy. I've been trying to figure out things in my life. So, as I mentioned last time, I am moving home in August. I'm not sure how long I'll live there, probably a semester or two, maybe more. A semester just seems like too short a time for me to recuperate and whatnot. But I guess we'll see what happens. Earlier this week I didn't even know if I'd ever be moving back to Provo, but I think it will.

Why am I so tired and achy and hurting... It is rather crazyish. Tomorrow's going to be a long day, like every Saturday is. I'm tired, but I took a nap this evening so it's not very likely that I'd be able to fall asleep. And I'm always forgetting what I need to get done. Annoying, huh?

Well, It looks like I am going to watch a movie with my roommate and her boyfriend. And I am going to try and get stuff done while I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists