Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm exhausted

I am so exhausted. One more day to go...I'm working almost 40 hours this week and it's killing me. Good thing I am only working 15 hours next week (I was scheduled for more, but gave it to someone who wanted more hours--I'll just have to try and get lots of hours in at my internship). My arms are hurting too. I've been fairly clumsy the last few days. I'm serious when I say my body does not like me working so much. It is not so happy with me. Today I spent $110 on meds :(. I know that's not a ton of money, but it seems like it to me at the same time. And today I even got off work early, so i didn't even work a full 8 hours. When I got home today i took an hour nap 'cause i was just too exhausted to do anything. Then i ate some dinner and finished reading a book that's due Monday. I'm probably going to go see a movie tonight with my roommate and some of her friends (she said she'd pay for me--there's no way I can afford it).

I've been spending too much money lately, especially on food. I need to get better at that. I have so much to do before I move home. A couple of people have offered help though, so I plan on taking them up on it...'cause i really do need help. I'm using movies to help keep me sane. I can do this, I can make it through life...as was mentioned in the book I finished reading--After much tribulation comes the blessing. And the people in the book experinced lots of tribulation, so, I can make it. I can do this. Somehow, someway...relying on the Lord to lift me up and keep me from falling down too hard.

I've been packing up some of my books and mailing them home. Hopefully my uncle can store some of my stuff out here. Maybe I won't go to the movie. Well, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists