Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just Keep Swimming...

Arrrrgh. ... I guess I need to learn to be a better people person, or at least improve my skills at interacting with people--improve them a lot. It doesn't help that I'm tired, and stressed and worn out, a bit worried, and of course hurting. I have gotten a lot done, thought, the past couple of days with the help of one of my friends. It would have taken me weeks to get done what we got done in two days. So, there's been a lot of progress made on packing my stuff, but now I kind of need to focus on all the other things I need to get done before I move. A lot of the things I need to get done before I move, well, I can only do them, but then, there are things I can't seem to do because it is either too overwhelming or I don't have enough energy, but people don't understand not having enough energy to cook soup, or spaghetti, etc. So, such is life. I will survive. And I'll just have to not worry about things such as my arms starting to hurt more, my speedometer sometimes staying at zero, etc.

Well, I guess I'd best get going on at least some of that stuff that I need to get done. Hasta Luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists