Monday, May 4, 2009

I think I may have just taken the wrong medicine...hopefully that won't be a problem...It shouldn't be, but I'll eat something just to make sure I'm okay. This post probably won't be long 'cause my arms are hurting (good thing I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning). This will also probably be a short post 'cause I'm rather tiredish and my mind isn't working so well at the moment.

I would like to tell you about a little miracle. So, I've been getting some really bad headaches lately, and I figure it is because I've been wearing the wrong prescription of glasses since sometime in February, when my glasses broke. And since then I've just had lots of doctor bills so I haven't been able to afford to go to the eye doctor. But, this weekend I found a more recent old pair of glasses, so now my headaches aren't as bad. These glasses are a newer prescription and they are much nicer looking/cuter. They are held together on one side by wire since the screw is gone and the hole is stripped. But yeah. I'm happy, I just have to be careful to not push too hard on the lense when I'm wiping them clean.

On a related note I'm finally going to make it to the dentist this week. My dental bridge keeps coming off, and I figure it really is high time to get it fixed. And my arms are really hurting, especially my right arm, so ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists