Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Progress

While working on writing in my Sleeping Beauty Spin-off today, I mused that it is likely that a good portion of what I am currently writing will never make it to the final draft. I can't help but thinking that the current pace of the novel may be too slow. But, I will not let that deter me. I shall continue writing, continue discovering the story.

Speaking of discovering the story, I have enjoyed seeing Jason work on the novel he is writing. Seeing him write and discover encourages me to write and feeds the sparks of desire to write that resides within me. He tends to get more written than I do, but that is okay by me. I will just keep plodding along at my slow pace and just keep trying to improve. My goal for this week is to write at least twice, even if it is only a 100 words each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodreads

Karen Porter's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists